Type de contrat: CDI
Expérience minimum: 5 ans
Rémunération: selon profil
A propos de Vestiaire Collective:
Site de E-commerce communautaire dédié à la Mode de luxe. Une sélection experte, un contrôle exigeant, une communauté internationale qui vit le social shopping !
Description du poste:
We are growing faster than ever! We are influencing more than ever! With an innovative and disruptive e-commerce product, we believe that the time has come to change the way we buy and sell luxury products.
By joining our Engineering team, you will be working with talented individuals grouped in small independent agile teams (squads) that each have strong ownership.
Our upcoming projects include the expansion of our mobile apps and the migration of our current framework to Symfony.
About the role
As a Backend Developer you’ll innovate and create web applications independently but also in collaboration with our Technical and Team Leaders, Architects, Operational Team and have a deep work connection with the Product Team.
What you’ll be doing
- Working with PHP and JS to design, develop and debug Vestiaire’s web applications.
- Migrating progressively our current plateforme to Symfony.
- Writing clean, concise and sustainable code and unit tests
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
Who you are
- You’ve been actively working as a Backend Developer in designing and developing large-scale web-based applications for 5+ years
- Seasoned PHP developer with strong knowledge in best development practices (SOLID, unit testing, TDD, etc.) and solid notions in some of: Symfony, Angular or Node.js. You also have expertise in integrating tools and providers into a custom platform.
- You can analyze the big picture, design enterprise services, implement and prove your code is great, because this is what you do. You code and know things ;)
- You do not need to be micromanaged; to accomplish team and company goals, you can wear multiple hats and pickup new technologies and languages.
- You have a strong business sensitivity and understand the importance of delivering values to the end-users.
- Problem solver with a strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy.
- Computer science degree or equivalent work experience
- Great knowledge how to work in an agile organization is required!
- You need to be able to defend your technical choice in English. French is a huge plus.
- Strongly desired : e-commerce experience.
What we offer
- Permanent contract based in our HQ in Paris
- Technical conferences, meetups to learn more and share more
- One week of OFF Roadmap to focus on side projects (technical debt, accelerate migration to new technology, prototypes)
- PC or Mac of your choice, it’s up to you!
- French/English lessons to upgrade your level
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- And…If you move to Paris for us, will take care of your relocation!
If you are ready to join our fast paced company, apply below!
Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.