Type de contrat: CDI
Lieu: Paris 2eme
Expérience minimum: 5 ans
Rémunération: selon profil
A propos de BlaBlaCar:
BlaBlaCar is the global leader in long-distance carpooling. We are an innovative and fast-growing company aimed at building a unique community of members to transform the way people travel!
Description du poste:Job Description
Within the BlaBlaCar Monetization team, you’ll be building the heart of our payment platform dedicated to our international users. We are building a resilient ecosystem based on a service oriented architecture that aims at helping our different internal entities to manage their own offers.
As Senior Engineer, you will lead the design of our solutions, making sure they are robust and scalable. You’ll contribute to the development of new features, you’ll mentor younger engineers and bring technical expertise to our product and business experts.
Why join us?
The engineering team:
Two of the key company priorities for the next 12 months are:
The ongoing migration from a monolith architecture to a service-oriented architecture, from a PHP/Symfony stack towards a Java / JS- dominated one.
Exciting product evolutions, based on smart geo-matching and practical algorithms that give a personalized experience to each individual user.
The Monetization team:
Two of the main priorities for the next 6 months are:
Continue our migration to a fully Service Oriented Architecture
Implement and support the countries monetization of BlaBlaCar and our other business units (BlaBlaLines, etc.)
What you will directly contribute to
Improving our existing payment stack, composed of Java and PHP services
Optimizing the way the payment is used by our internal business units
Creating new services to contribute to our SOA migration
Launching new monetization models
Implementing new means of payment in different countries
Developing your skills around a sensitive element of the BlaBlaCar infrastructure
What you will need to be successful
- 5+ years of experience in engineering teams within tech companies
- Fluency in Object-Oriented language development (mainly using Java and PHP programming language) and eager to constantly learn new things
- Startup mindset where finding the good balance between fast iterations and quality delivery is key to the success of the project
- Product-oriented spirit with the ambition to deliver the best experience to end-users
- Hands-on, source of proposals and collaborative attitude
- Fluent in spoken and written English, proficiency French is a plus
- Knowledge about payment systems is a plus
- A fun and serious attitude
A few practical details about the role:
Start: As soon as you are ready!
Location: Paris HQ
Contract: Permanent contract (CDI)
Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees:
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free carpooling to live our value “Be The Member”
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Possibility to do a BlaBlaSwap once a year and go work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad
- Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos
- The choice between Mac or PC equipment
- Opportunity to attend Tech conferences in France and Europe
What is next?
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) and answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application and profile fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first call followed by 3/4 onsite interviews.